A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. It purpose is to allow the site to remember your visit when you navigate to that page again. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, customizing content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page may be diminished significantly. If you want to see more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, disable them, etc., please refer to this link.
Cookies used on this web site
This web site uses the following custom cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who leave comments in the blog are human and not automated applications. This is a pretty standard way to fight spam.
This web site uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stored cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this web. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard should do so directly communicating with Google.
- Social Networks: each social network uses its own cookies that allow you to click on share or like type buttons.
Disable or delete cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this web site. These actions are performed in a different way depending on the browser you are using. Here we give you a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place must carry out its right to removal or deactivation cookies. Neither this Website nor it’s legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of non-acceptance.
- In the case of Google Analytic’s cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in those cases where it is necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor arrangement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection commensurate to the European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives the cookies we direct you to this another link.
- For any questions or concerns about this cookies policy do not hesitate to communicate with us through the contact section.